Calasanz Institute for Right to Education
Mission and aims
The main objectives of ICALDE are to :
- train women and men capable of responding competently to the needs of societies in the design, implementation, evaluation and monitoring of public education policies;
- promote the Christian vision of education in the definition of educational policies;
- promote research and publication on education in general, and on Christian education in particular.
To achieve these objectives, ICALDE ensures, a Master level university qualification, including:
- training in legal sciences especially focused on the Right to Education in its meaning, consecration, mutations and challenges ;
- training in public affairs, with specializations in the fields of leadership, lobbying and advocacy on educational issues ;
- training in ethics, in the social teaching of the Church and in the Christian and calasanctian values of education.